Well, it has been almost 6 months to the day that I last blogged! And I have missed it! I am starting fresh on a new blog home today. I have wanted to switch over to a WordPress format for awhile so I figured this was as good a time as any. So switch your bookmarks and feed readers to melsuniverse.wordpress.com or www.melsuniverse.com or subscribe on the sidebar for email notifications. Here we go:
I have been nostalgic over our RV trip and was reading through some of the old posts. I finally got around to printing some of the photos recently and I know I need to finish up the last 10 days of the trip! As you can imagine, there is a direct correlation between how busy I am and how much I post here… I am finally settling into this crazy real estate market and now I am trying to find some time for my creative outlets. I need a little bit better balance. I am setting some personal goals to remedy that. Including getting this blog back on track. I have not worked on my Project Life all year. It makes me sad so I am doing something about it. I refreshed the look here. I am cleaning the real estate stuff off my craft table and using is as intend, for crafts darn it!
And to update you here is 6 months in a nutshell:
- Return from Epic Road Trip and try to find some motivation to work.
- Plug back into work and play catch up after being gone for a month (did I mention it was hard to get back to work?)
- Crossed a few more things off my life list
- Celebrated the Holidays
- Finished up 2012’s 52New Project (I owe yall a few posts here)
- Set some crazy 2013 professional goals
- I have almost figured out the shift in the real estate market from normal to sellers market and having to react to everything in minutes
- Traveled to: Lake Tahoe, Seattle, New Orleans, Dallas, San Antonio, Gulf Shores
- Formed our own real estate company and got my broker’s license. We are still with Keller Williams but there is a whole accounting side I am figuring out now.
- Remodeled my master bath
- Discover Instagram might be the downfall of my blog and Facebook. So easy, so quick, and so fun. Follow me at instagram.com/melsuniverse and there is a little feed over to the right —>
So… the moral of my story is that I am going to try and get back in here and do some updates on last year. I have lots more RV tripping to discuss. I may even try a new post here and there. Wish me luck!